You will be creating a flip book of an object moving from point A to point B with an "event" during the movement from point A to B.
- Draw your flipbook in pencil first. You can always outline in pen later. Just remember that you cannot erase pen.
- Think of your design before you start.
- Remember that by starting at the bottom, you get a better idea of where to draw your pictures.
- You can start at the top if you wish, but will may be harder.
- A way to preserve your flipbook (and drive yourself absolutely insane) is to photograph each page in such a way that allows you to put them more or less, similar to a stop motion.
- Use a Felt-tip pen, they won't leave an impression in the paper. (Pencils may smudge.) Make sure the ink doesn’t bleed through the paper. You can fix mistakes with a white correction pen. (Yes, they still sell these, but you’ll need to be over 18 to purchase them. Sniffing hazard, according to the store clerk.)
Due Tuesday, Feb 11